In any type of organisation, it is very important to keep track of staff training, CPD, licenses and certifications. This is an ongoing process which can be difficult to manage. In many large or compliance heavy organisations, it is a full-time job for which a devoted employee or even department is required. In smaller organisations, it is one of many tasks an office manager, department manager or general manager must add to their to-do list.
In many roles, staff can’t legally do their job if they don’t have up to date qualifications and whilst they may know how to complete a task, if the correct piece of paperwork isn’t in place, it represents a significant compliance risk to allow them to continue working. It is therefore very important to ensure that qualifications and licences are never allowed to expire.
Managing qualifications can be a particularly acute challenge if your organisation provides wide ranging, skilled services to customers operating in different controlled environments. When a new job comes in, identifying which staff are suitably qualified and available when the customer wants them can be a time consuming and laborious process if you don’t have a good system in place.
In addition to ensuring compliance, if your staff training programme is well planned and organised you ensure that you are continuously developing your staff, leading to improved overall organisational capability, staff satisfaction and productivity.
The Compliance Pod Training Manager system has been developed to provide organisations with a powerful yet easy to use solution for managing all aspects of their training.
- Easily create records for all your staff and set required, optional and desired qualifications for each role
- When adding qualifications record valid from – to dates
- Upload digital copies of licences and certifications to the system so that all documentation is in one place and can be accessed by both management and employees via the online system or mobile app
- Create records for training providers, including bulk upload options, detailing available courses, dates and costs
- Schedule both internal and external training sessions on a course calendar
- Flexible management reporting allows you to identify skills gaps, staff qualifications due to expire soon and those currently expired
- Use the powerful skill search to quickly find staff suitably qualified to carry out a specific task or job for a customer
- Managers have access to all the training records for their direct reports and indirect reports allowing them to easily monitor and report on the training of the staff in their team, department or division
Utilising the powerful online and mobile infrastructure provided by the Compliance Pod platform, Training Manager delivers an integrated training solution that allows everyone from Senior Management to individual members of staff to ensure training is well managed and effective.